Guided Group Tours
Gain new insights on contemporary craft from Fuller Craft Museum’s skilled Museum Educators. Guided group tours feature our permanent collection and special exhibitions and requires a reservation 3 to 4 weeks in advance. Tours are 60 minutes in length. The cost is $5 per person plus the price of admission. To book your tour or for more information, please email email@example.com.
When: Tuesday – Sunday, starting at 10:00 am
· $5 per person plus the price of admission per person.
· Museum members do not pay admission, but must still pay $5 per person fee.
· Brockton residents do not pay admission, but must still pay $5 per person fee.
Schools/children (K – 12):
· $5 per student (1 adult per every 10 children is FREE).
· For more information please see School Tours & Field Trips below.
Drop-In Highlight Tours
FREE with admission—no reservation required. Drop-in Highlight Tours feature highlights from the permanent collection, special exhibitions and the Museum’s history led by a Museum Educator on the gallery floor wearing an “Ask ME” button. Tours begin in the Main Gallery (Stone & Barstow), and feature a highlight in each gallery every 20 minutes.
When: Sundays between 12:00 and 2:00 pm
School Tours & Field Trips
Tours are available for K-12 student audiences and last 45-60 minutes, with elements of hands-on discovery. There is a minimum of 10 students and a maximum of 50 students per each tour—one chaperone for every ten children is admitted free. To book your tour, or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Select from tour themes from the following:
· See / Wonder / Connect—Become acquainted with the five craft media (ceramic, fiber, glass, metal and wood), art and craft and discover what it means to you.
· Makers, Materials, and Meaning—Learn about what inspires artists, discuss artistic styles and artists’ choices.
· When: Tuesday – Friday starting at 10:00 am.
· Fees: $5 per students (additional adults/chaperones pay regular admission).
Crafting Conversation Tours
Crafting Conversation is designed for individuals facing Alzheimer’s and Dementia and their care partners to experience and discuss art with specially trained Fuller Craft Museum educators—free of charge. Visitors enjoy thoughtful observation of art objects and exhibitions specially chosen to spark lively conversation and an appreciation of craft, while seated near artwork in the galleries.
When: Tuesday – Sunday starting at 10:00 am.
We’d like to thank: Abington Cultural Council, Bridgewater Cultural Council, Fall River Cultural Council, Randolph Cultural Council, and Sharon Cultural Council for sponsoring tours through their Councils on Aging. And thanks to the Mass Cultural Council for funding them.