Safety and Visitation Guidelines
In the current health crisis, the safety of our guests is our first priority. We have taken CDC and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ recommendations to create a safety protocol including the following precautions:
• All visitors and staff are required to wear masks, except where unsafe due to medical condition or disability.
• All persons, including employees, volunteers, and visitors should remain at least six feet apart, both inside and outside the Museum.
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at the Museum entrances.
• We encourage contactless payment methods. A no-cash transactions policy is encouraged. Workshop registrations will happen online only.
• Disinfecting in restrooms and touchpoints throughout the Museum is being conducted in accordance with CDC guidelines.
• All public programs, receptions, and group tours larger than ten people are cancelled until September.
• The number of guests in the Museum is limited to 48.
• Please follow signage in the Museum designed to promote physical distancing and minimize contact and risk to staff and visitors.
• Outside food is not permitted in the museum, unless attending a workshop event.