Safety and Visitation Guidelines
In the current health crisis, the safety of our guests is our first priority. We have taken CDC and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ recommendations. Our safety protocol includes the following precautions:
• Outside food is not permitted in the museum, unless attending a workshop event.es
• All visitors and staff are required to wear masks, except where unsafe due to medical condition or disability.
• All persons, including employees, volunteers, and visitors should remain at least six feet apart, both inside and outside the Museum.
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at the Museum entrances.
• We encourage contactless payment methods. A no-cash transactions policy is encouraged. Workshop registrations will happen online only.
• Disinfecting in restrooms and touchpoints throughout the Museum is being conducted in accordance with CDC guidelines.
• All public programs, receptions, and group tours larger than ten people are cancelled until September.
• The number of guests in the Museum is limited to 48.
• Please follow signage in the Museum designed to promote physical distancing and minimize contact and risk to staff and visitors.
• Outside food is not permitted in the museum, unless attending a workshop event.
• There is no coat check available.
• Be prepared to sign in upon arrival. For safety reasons, we require name, valid and current phone number and email address.
• All galleries are well ventilated, high celling an plenty of room for safe and comfortable visitation
• Please don’t come if you don’t feel well, or have a temperature.
If you have any questions please contact: Claudia Fiks at firstname.lastname@example.org