Directions to the Museum
455 Oak Street, Brockton, MA 02301
Getting to Fuller Craft Museum may be easier than you think! We are located three minutes off Route 24, and one exit past IKEA if you’re traveling South on 24. Stop by and visit us on the way to or from the Cape.
From Route 128, 495 or 93 to Route 24:
- Take Route 24 to Exit 33B, Route 27 North (Stoughton).
- Take a right at the third light onto Oak Street.
- The Museum is one mile down on the left.
By Public Transportation:
- Take the Commuter Rail, Middleboro/Lakeville line to Brockton station, or take Brockton Area Transit (BAT) Bus #12 from Ashmont Station to Brockton station.
- Then take Brockton Area Transit (BAT) Bus #4A to the Museum (request stop).