K-12 School Tours, Programs, & Resources
On-Site School Programs
All programs are available Tuesday – Sunday, starting at 10AM and require a minimum of 4 weeks of advance notice to reserve. To book your program or for more information, please email Kendall Brinson, Director of Learning & Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-person tours are available for K-12 student audiences. Fuller Craft Museum’s Educators lead groups on age-appropriate 45 – 60-minute tours of our permanent collection and special exhibitions.
- Up to 10 students, $120
- Up to 20 students, $230
- Up to 30 students, $330
- Up to 45 students, $450
Tour & Art-Making Experience
Enhance K-8 students’ museum tour with a hands-on art-making activity! After the Educator-led tour of the museum completes, a staff member will lead participants through a 90-minute workshop inspired by a piece seen in the galleries. Total program length 2.5 hours.
- Up to 10 students: $195
- Up to 15 students: $275
- Up to 25 students: $425
On-Site School Program Conditions
- Tours require a minimum of 4 weeks’ notice to book.
- All other programs require a minimum of 6 weeks’ notice to book.
- Available 10AM – 4PM, Tuesday – Sunday.
If your group exceeds the given numbers/prices above, please contact Kendall Brinson.
- One teacher/chaperone for every ten students is required. Teachers and chaperones must accompany students at all times. All chaperones are included in program fees.
- Tours for Brockton Public Schools are free; other school programs are available at a discount. A donation is always appreciated to cover the museum’s expenses.
- If cost is a barrier for your group, self-guided experiences are available with regular admission.
- Fuller Craft Museum has accessible accommodations; please contact Kendall Brinson for more information.
- To book or for more information, please contact Kendall Brinson, Director of Learning & Engagement, at email@example.com.
School Tour Video Package
Designed for K-5 students, this asynchronous tour package contains of a series of short recordings featuring the craft media and objects from current exhibitions. These are paired with a lesson plan of open-ended questions, suggested close-looking exercises and other fun, creative activities to be lead by the classroom teacher. The program is designed to last 40 minutes. Fee: $95