Gain new insights on contemporary craft from Fuller Craft Museum’s skilled Museum Educators. Guided group tours feature our permanent collection and special exhibitions.
Important Note: Fuller Craft Museum hosts elementary school tour groups from the Brockton Public Schools each school year. This school year, their tours are November 28, 2023 through February 16, 2024. As a result, weekday morning tour slots are limited. Please email Kendall Brinson, Director of Learning & Engagement, at email@example.com to discuss availability and tour options.
- Bookings require 4 weeks advance notice
- Tours are 60 minutes in length
- Tours are offered Tuesday – Sunday from 10AM to 4PM
- A $100 minimum is required, paid in advance to secure your booking
- $100 (for up to 6 guests; additional guests are $15 per person)
To book your tour, or for more information, please email Director of Learning & Engagement, Kendall Brinson at firstname.lastname@example.org