Plan Your Visit
Hours & Admission
Tuesday – Sunday, 10AM – 5PM
(We are closed on Mondays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day. Open from 10AM – 3PM on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.)
Admission is FREE for all guests! (Suggested donations are welcome.)
While You Are Here
Free parking is available. Accessible parking is located in the lower lot, located at the rear of the building/Education entrance.
We do not offer food service on-site, but you are welcome to bring food and enjoy your meal in the Museum Lounge. There are also several local restaurants in the area. Feel free to ask the front desk for recommendations!
Please feel free to call us to inquire about accessibility needs and assistance.
- Barrier-free access to the Museum is available.
- The Museum’s accessible parking is located in the lower lot, located at the rear of the building/Education entrance.
- The ADA accessible entrance is in the rear of the building/Education entrance. The Museum building is served by a lift/elevator.
- Service animals are welcome.
- Wheelchairs, walkers, and assistive listening devices are available, free of charge.
- The Museum’s general information brochure is translated and available in the following languages:
- Cape Verdean Creole
Public restrooms are located on the first floor, including ADA accessible and gender-neutral restrooms.
Getting to Fuller Craft Museum may be easier than you think! We are located three minutes off Route 24, and one exit past IKEA if you’re traveling South on 24. Stop by and visit us on the way to or from the Cape.
From Route 128, 495 or 93 to Route 24
- Take Route 24 to Exit 33B, Route 27 North (Stoughton).
- Take a right at the third light onto Oak Street.
- The Museum is one mile down on the left.
By Public Transportation
- Take the Commuter Rail, Middleboro/Lakeville line to Brockton station, or take Brockton Area Transit (BAT) Bus #12 from Ashmont Station to Brockton station.
- Then take Brockton Area Transit (BAT) Bus #4A to the Museum (request stop).