School Tours and Resources
All tours are available Tuesday – Sunday, starting at 10AM and require a minimum of 4 weeks of advance notice to reserve. To book your tour or for more information, please email Education & Outreach Programs Manager, Emma Ellis, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-person tours are available for K-12 student audiences. Fuller Craft Museum’s Educators lead groups on age-appropriate 45-60-minute tours of our permanent collection and special exhibitions.
- Up to 15 students: $180
- Up to 30 students: $330
- Up to 45 students: $450
- Tours available 10 am – 4 pm, Tuesday-Sunday.
- Maximum group size of 45 students.
- One teacher/chaperone for every ten students is required. Teachers and chaperones must accompany students at all times. Chaperones are free.
- Tours for Brockton Public Schools are free; a donation is always appreciated to cover the museum’s expenses.
- If cost is a barrier for your group, self-guided experiences are available with regular admission.
- Fuller Craft Museum has accessible accommodations; please contact Emma Ellis for more information.
- Tours require a minimum of 4 weeks notice to book.
- To book or for more information, please contact Education & Outreach Programs Manager, Emma Ellis, at email@example.com.
School Tour Video Package
Designed for K-5 students, this asynchronous tour package contains of a series of short recordings featuring the craft media and objects from current exhibitions. These are paired with a lesson plan of open-ended questions, suggested close-looking exercises and other fun, creative activities to be lead by the classroom teacher. The program is designed to last 40 minutes.
We’d like to thank: Abington Cultural Council, Bridgewater Cultural Council, Fall River Cultural Council, Randolph Cultural Council, and Sharon Cultural Council for sponsoring tours through their Councils on Aging. And thanks to the Mass Cultural Council for funding them.