Social Impact Exhibition FundDonate Now
Fuller Craft Museum is pleased to announce the launch of the Social Impact Exhibition Fund (SIEF). This revolutionary fund will support socially engaged projects that promote inclusion, social impact, and community wellbeing.
In 2017, the world witnessed the power of craft to effect meaningful change as makers from across the globe used their practice for good. Global collaborative projects, craft and design interventions, curated exhibitions, cultural events, and supercharged activity at maker spaces each demonstrated the transformative potential of craft and its power to promote social justice and human rights advocacy.
In partnership with its donors, the SIEF exhibitions and related programs will:
• Build community by serving as an active space for connection, dialogue, listening, and reflection
• Provide a platform for the artists that achieve exceptional artistic quality and have a positive impact on society through their work
• Promote understanding, tolerance, and empathy by expanding awareness of socially urgent issues
• Elevate the voices and stories of marginalized groups and at-risk populations to promote greater empathy and cross-cultural learning
• Offer opportunities for deeper engagement through public programs and educational workshops
Please answer this vital call to action by donating to Fuller Craft Museum’s Social Impact Exhibition Fund. Together, we can cultivate positive social progress and community impact.
*If you would like to make a donation via credit card or check, please see the staff at the admissions desk.