Thank you for your interest in making a financial donation to Fuller Craft Museum. Your financial support makes it possible for us to host exhibitions, teach school children, offer reasonable rates on a wide variety of programs and classes, and keep our museum admission free to everyone!
There are a number of ways to give to Fuller Craft Museum, and sometimes the best solution is a combination of the options below. Please contact our Development Director, Kara Matthews, at 508-588-6000 ext. 126 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Options for Donations:
- Direct (Unrestricted Giving): your gift is given without specific instructions, which allows us to apply your funds to where they are needed most. This type of funding is critical to our ability to open our doors every day and serve our audiences. You also have direct impact on the well-being of the museum. This type of funding is often called “Annual Fund and gifts of all sizes are appreciated. You will find a form at the bottom of this page to make your gift online.
- Directed (Restricted Giving): do you have a particular project or audience that you’d like to support? Your financial gift can support exhibitions, education, outreach and more! Please contact Kara Matthews, at 508-588-6000 ext. 126 or email@example.com for more information.
- Multi-Year Pledge: your commitment to giving a certain amount of money over a specified period of time allows the museum to more accurately predict income and to apply your gift to exciting, future work!
- Fund Establishment: usually reserved for gifts over $100,000, these funds are established to provide long-term funding for the Museum. There are naming opportunities associated with these funds.
- Endowment Giving: usually reserved for gifts in excess of $500,000, this type of giving takes the long-view in establishing a managed investment fund to provide long term or even perpetual funding to the Museum’s operational support. There are naming opportunities associated with these funds.
- We also encourage you to consider Fuller Craft Museum for Corporate Giving/Matches, Managed Charitable Giving opportunities, Gifts of Stock & Property, and Planned Giving! We are happy to discuss any of these options with you.
Fuller Craft Museum is a 501c3 charitable organization (EIN 20-3069102). Your donation may be tax deductible as allowable by law; please consult with your financial advisor for more information.