Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at Fuller Craft Museum. Fuller Craft welcomes exhibition proposals at any time from artists, guest curators, or institutions in media traditionally associated with studio craft and craft processes.
All proposals are reviewed by our Exhibitions Committee composed of staff and experts in the field of craft.
Exhibition Proposal Guidelines
Please read the following guidelines carefully. Incomplete proposals will not be reviewed and will be returned without consideration. Each submission must include the following:
1. Exhibition Proposal Statement
2. Artist biographical information/resume
3. Artist statement
4. 5 – 10 digital images of proposed artwork as jpegs at 300 dpi
5. An exhibition budget, prospectus, and timeline, if applicable
6. Any catalogs, press, or other support materials
7. A self-addressed stamped envelope in the event we return your materials
Please submit your information to:
Michael C. McMillan
Fuller Craft Museum
455 Oak Street
Brockton, MA 02301
Submissions are accepted on an ongoing basis and reviewed quarterly by Fuller Craft Museum’s Exhibitions Committee. A response will be mailed if submissions are accompanied by a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Please allow three months for a response and/or the return of materials.
Fuller Craft museum does not do appraisals of artwork. If you have an item you would like to give to our collection, please contact Michael McMillan, Associate Curator firstname.lastname@example.org. The Museum does not accept unsolicited works of art for our permanent collection.