- This event has passed.
Felted Bead Workshop
(November 9, 2019)
November 9 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Felt beads are an easy and enjoyable way to make colorful, elegant, lightweight jewelry—all you need is a little bit of wool roving and some soapy water. Complete a bracelet in class or learn basic stringing techniques to finish a necklace at home. Instructor: Gwendolyn Gavin.
Some materials provided including: Wool roving in choice of colors, beading cord, Needle, Olive oil soap
Students must bring the following:
- Scissors suitable for yarn or sewing
- Old bath towels
- Notebook and pencil
- Smock (or wear clothes that may get wet)
- Dish soap if olive oil soap not preferred.
- Additional stringing beads, if desired.
- Skill Level: All (Ages 16 – Adult)
Saturday, November 9, 2019
12:00 – 4:00 PM
Class Size: 4 Minimum / 8 Maximum
Materials fee: $10 (payable to the instructor)