Director of Development
Director of Development
Description: Fuller Craft Museum is seeking a Director of Development to lead and manage all aspects of development functions, creating a culture of philanthropy and fostering philanthropic relationships nationwide. This individual will work closely with the Museum Director, Board of Directors, and the Membership Coordinator to expand the development activities of Fuller Craft Museum, and harness the museum staff, Board Members and Museum Overseers in the task of expanding the visibility and development program of the museum.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years development experience
- Knowledge and experience in grant writing and/or management of grant processes
- Familiarity and experience with Raiser’s Edge
- Attention to detail, highly organized, excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Museum experience a plus, but not required
- Cultivate and solicit private, community and family foundation giving
- Research, pursue and execute major grant applications
- Drive the formulation, launch, and management of major fundraising initiatives and capital campaigns
- Establish annual, measurable goals for endowments, grants development and revenue
- Expand and diversify donor base
How To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Denise Lebica, Operations Manager, at email@example.com
Apply by: August 07, 2015
About this Organization: Fuller Craft Museum is New England’s home for contemporary craft. As one of only 8 contemporary craft museums in the United States, Fuller Craft is among the fastest growing, most unique institutions in the northeast.
Description: Fuller Craft Museum seeks instructors for adult and/or child craft-based workshops. The workshops run evenings Tuesdays – Thursdays from 6-9 pm and on Saturdays, for 6-8 weeks. However, if you feel your medium or project requires it, we can discuss the possibility of a Weekend Intensive workshop.
Qualifications: Artists of all media and techniques are encouraged to apply, especially artists working in the media of clay, fiber, wood, glass and metal. Applicants must hold a minimum of a BFA or demonstrate equivalent experience, and be friendly and organized. Teaching experience is a must. Must be outgoing, enjoy working with the public and organized.
How To Apply: Please send a copy of your resume, a workshop description/proposal and 1-3 images of your own artwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, call Fuller Craft Museum’s Education Department at 508.588.6000 x124.
Afterschool Arts & Crafts Instructor
We are currently seeking teachers with a passion for sharing their love of art and working with children. Fuller Craft Museum provides enriching after-school arts programming for children in the Brockton Area in collaboration with the Brockton Boys & Girls Club.The Arts & Crafts Instructor will be responsible for leading weekly 45-minute arts & crafts classes for children ranging in age from 5 to 13 years old.
This is the perfect opportunity for a college student or recent graduate in Art Education or Studio Art, with some previous teaching experience.
Candidates must be:
- • Available 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm, Tuesday – Thursday, September – June
- • Enthusiastic and creative, able to keep children engaged in, and excited about creating art.
- • Comfortable in leading group classes, and working with children.
How To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume, to: email@example.com For more information, call Fuller Craft Museum’s Education Department at 508.588.6000 x124.
Customer Service Representative
Museum Shop Assistant
Assist the Museum Shop Manager in retail sales, display, pricing, and inventory control. Weekday and weekend hours needed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Events Coordinator
Internships at Fuller Craft Museum are exciting opportunities for upperclass college and graduate students looking to pursue a career in museums. Interns are accepted on a rolling basis as can be accommodated. Applicants should be undergrad or graduate students and be able to commit to 8-15 hours per week. Those interested in interning are encouraged to apply early, before the college semester begins.
Marketing Intern: Design
Marketing Intern: Social Media
Fuller Craft Museum seeks an intern to work in the Marketing Department on our social media strategy. We seek a highly motivated individual who enjoys social media: blogging, micro blogging, posting pictures. A good candidate genuinely enjoys interacting with people online and can maintain a steady flow of engaging and informative content to our fans, while brainstorming ways to build our audience. College upperclassmen or graduate students majoring in Marketing or Communications are preferred. Candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and a wide range of computer skills. Intern responsibilities will include:
- Regular updates to maintain our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube accounts
- Research and development of a MeetUp group or sponsorship
- Other internet research
- Maintaining a good rapport with the public and our media relations
Apply by sending an email with a resume to email@example.com. Please put “Social Media Internship” in the subject line.
Fuller Craft Museum seeks an Education Department Intern to assist the Education Coordinator with administrative duties of the education department crucial to its success, and reflects a positive image of Fuller Craft Museum and its mission to the general public, responsibilities will include:
- • Working closely with the Education Coordinator to create educational experiences for children and/or families to compliment the Museum’s collection and exhibitions.
- • Facilitate youth workshops within the Museum and with community partners.
- • Assist with the administration of programs including but not limited to workshops, tours, outreach and special events, as well as contributing to the overall vision for Education Programs at Fuller Craft Museum.
- • Take registrations for tours and workshops; maintain files/records.
- • Deliver excellent customer service–is articulate and helpful and ensures a high-quality experience of students and visitors through thoughtful actions and words.
Strong organizational skills, computer skills, communication skills, and ease with multitasking are all required. Experience leading art activities and/or developing curriculum materials is preferred. Applicants should be undergraduate or graduate students majoring in Education, Studio Art, Art History or Museum Studies.
How To Apply: Please send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuller Craft Museum seeks an intern to assist with the organization and maintenance of the permanent collection files at the Museum. This is an excellent opportunity for students interested in a museum career. The internship will consist of three main components: 1) the organization of physical files according to the established standard of archiving to make files consistent and accessible; 2) ensuring that database records accurately reflect information in the physical files through learning how to properly enter data, scan, and link documents into the museum’s database, Art Systems; and 3) assistance with the de-accession of objects that no longer pertain to the Museum’s mission.
College upperclassmen or graduate students majoring in Museum Studies, Art History, or a related subject are preferred. Candidate must be a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills and a wide range of computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is a must. Apply by sending a resume to Cassandra Ortiz, Registrar and Collections Manager at email@example.com. Please put “Registrarial Internship” in the subject line.
and didn have other options. What the 49ers have now is a scrambled staff, led by lesser members of the previous group, and paid much, much wholesale jerseys less, with a nice NFL Europe cheap nhl jerseys china flavor. And as always, you get what you pay for. In a flash, the 49ers have gone cheap jerseys china from one of the closest, most stable, most respected, and yes most expensive coaching staffs in football to piecemeal. Tomsula wouldn be a head coach in any other franchise except the 49ers, Mangini got one look from the (who aren exactly the No. 1 in demand team, either) but certainly wasn batting away other options before the 49ers came calling (after firing him as their TE coach), and Chryst is an experienced QB hand but it not like he had any other opportunities to be an OC. You add that to the stragglers Tomsula had hired in other spots, and the larger name candidates who have managed to bypass the 49ers in this cycle and it a very telling moment in time here. The 49ers were not going to hireMike Shanahan as head coach or offensive coordinator. all had to consider